I need help with delegated staking

At the time of liquid staking, if they give me the mSol backing token and everything is fine… But when I do delegated staking, they don’t give me anything… Why does this happen? Do delegated staking do the funds trapped in a smart contract out of my wallet?

1 Like

Hello, when you’re using Marinade Native, your SOL is moved into a stake account that your wallet owns so that it can be delegated to validators, and you indeed do not receive mSOL.

This is how it’s meant to work, because Marinade Native only monitors and manages your staking position on your behalf, without having the possibility to access your funds. You can read more about it here. If you have more questions, please join the Discord and open a support ticket there, it will be easier to assist you.

1 Like

Please explain more about that. I did native trial staking as you just explained but my funds are not visible in my wallet. And when I verify my address on Solana Explorer, it says I don’t have any funds. So where does my solane get caught? Please need more details. Support ticket on discord is not enabled

1 Like

You have a section called “Stake account” on Solscan (another Solana explorer), if you look at your address and at this section, you’ll see your stake accounts delegated to multiple validators and earning staking rewards. Phantom is also a wallet that shows your stake accounts.