mDAO Proposal - Market Making Partnership with Lifinity (Modified)

Yes, please fill out this form :pray:

2 Likes

Hi guys,

I wanted to offer a different idea that’s probably a better proposal for the DAO.

I’ve been successfully market making on Mango for a while now, usually in the top 5 by volume with decent performance. Currently the top MM in spot markets by volume.

I can offer MSOL liquidity on Serum (thus Jupiter) through Mango. I don’t require any upfront payment and the capital you’d provide for liquidity can sit in a delegate account owned by the DAO and managed by me. We can have a profit sharing deal like I do with other investors (currently 3 different entities), I’d suggest you keep 20% of the profits. You can get an idea of the approximate performance by looking at one of my accounts which I run for one of the key people on Mango team:

So far, about 300% return since May.

To summarise:

• no upfront payment.
  • funds and tokens remain owned by the DAO.
  • good track record.

Please let me know if this sounds interesting.

spacemonkey

Hi @spacemonkey,

Welcome to the forum! This proposal has already passed, so I’d recommend you create a separate thread to argue for your approach. It might be best if you first discuss it on the Discord, though, as DAO members have given great feedback before.

Cheers!

I’m a little confused. I’m new here and don’t understand how this forum works. What was the outcome of this proposal from Lifinity?

1 Like

The proposal passed, something that we clearly for got to comment about here. :smiley: Thanks for raising it.

If you want to make a proposal, starting by checking the guidelines here.

1 Like

Closing this topic for now, since the pool is live and running.